We help you build communication skills of your team, partners, and other allies you work with for greater amplification of your key advocacy messages and enhanced brand awareness
* We conducted on-site journalists' training on HIV, TB-HIV co-infection, rectal microbicides, and hepatitis C virus (HCV) and HIV treatment access issues, at XIX International AIDS Conference, Washington DC, USA, bringing together journalists from seven countries in Asia and Africa.
* We conducted journalists' trainings on tobacco industry interference in public health policy, in India, Philippines and Viet Nam around Fifth Conference of the Parties of WHO FCTC
* We have conducted Journalists' Training on Microbicides Research in New Delhi, Chennai, Hyderabad and Mumbai with National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health, Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), Global Campaign for Microbicides, PATH, among others
* We conducted civil society trainings on monitoring and evaluation of health policy implementation in 2011 and 2012
* We have conducted CNS correspondents' on-site trainings at past HIV and TB conferences routinely